Administrative Support Position Job Description
Womencare is currently looking for an organized, timely and responsible person to assist with data entry and administrative tasks. Responsibilities include organizing paperwork, data entry, creating and maintaining files. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Administrative experience preferred. Quickbooks knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement. Adherence to HIPAA standards of confidentiality is required.
Time Commitment: 6 -10 hours/ week
Pay:$15 - 17/ hour
If you are interesting, or would like to inquire about this position, please send your cover letter and resume, or contact David Voyles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff Therapist Positions
Periodically we have openings for contracted staff therapists. All clinical positions are independent contractor positions, and do not include benefits (health care, liability insurance, paid time off). Womencare works in partnership with each therapist to develop her practice. Womencare does refer some clients to the clinician, and will also assist in building the capacity to generate direct referrals.
- 4 years postgraduate psychotherapy experience with individuals; adult psychotherapy experience is required
- Clinically licensed (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT) for practice in Illinois
- Demonstrated competency in individual therapy and interest in one or more additional therapeutic modalities (couple, family, group)
- Strong clinical skills, ability to self-reflect, and interest in being part of a community of therapists
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity
- Demonstrated competency in long-term psychotherapy
- Experience with trauma, women's issues, and a feminist-relational model of treatment
- Competency in couple and/or family psychotherapy
- Interest in learning about and conducting presentations and workshops
For the future growth of our staff, Womencare is particularly interested in adding clinicians with expertise around issues of diversity and marginalized populations. Successful candidates must be committed to working with racially, culturally, and sexually diverse populations.
While Womencare is a private practice and not an agency, all therapists participate in the community of Womencare, attending staff meetings and group supervision, participating on committees, collaborating on cases. We believe in a relational approach, both in our work with clients and in our collegial relationships with one another.
Qualified professionals are welcome to submit an application (cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae) to the attention of Laurie Kahn, Lkahn@womencarecounseling.com.