Drawing on over 20 years of experience, Monica Robinson, MSW, LCSW, is a relational therapist working with individuals and couples to promote personal growth, increase well being and develop self awareness in the service of converting life's challenges into new possibilities.
With a background in expressive arts and training in brainspotting, Monica brings multiple tools to support safe exploration and enhance creativity and resilience. As a long time facilitator and training presenter at Woman Within, Monica has presented nationally and internationally on archetypal models for women in support of their growth and leadership.
Specializing in the areas of life transitions, trauma, grief and loss, depression and anxiety, Monica believes that creating a human life is as much walking through mud as it is dancing in the light.
Monica can be reached at 847-475-7003, extension 28.
Current Workshops and Groups
- The Emerging Therapist
Monica is available to train, present, or consult on:
- Experiential workshops for women on self-discovery and transformation
- Workshops and support for women experiencing life transitions
- Archetypal models for women in leadership
- The disowned self
- Mid-life as loss and renewal
- Myths of transformation and descent
- Workshops and support groups for grieving therapists
Education and Credentials
- MSW (Masters Degree in Social Work), 2002, Loyola University
- LCSW (Illinois Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
- The National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis
- Woman Within International